Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5

Hello everyone. Mark isn't feeling so great with this chemo. In fact, I think this is his worst treatment yet. He started out Monday doing fair, but has rapidly declined. He was dehydrated today and got some IV fluids this afternoon at the infusion center. He hasn't been able to get up today at all. He had hoped to take Colton to basketball tryouts and to football practice, but couldn't get up. He really didn't eat all day and finally managed a little soup this evening. He is really grumpy and mostly just grunts at me when I check on him and ask him how he's doing. (Who can blame him???) It's so hard to see him feeling this bad. I certainly hope that all of his future treatments won't be like this. He had some that were better than others his last go round with the chemo.

I was extremely busy this evening running to get all 3 kids picked up on time and dropped off to practices on time. I was late picking Calen up from basketball practice and felt really bad. It was nonstop, though. Glad that's over!!!

I hope that Mark bounces back quickly from this round. Maybe he will wake up feeling much better. We can hope. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. God bless!!!

No comments: