Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mar 4

Hello to all. Mark is doing much better. He has been having some tummy trouble the last few nights and we are hoping that he doesn't have issues on the plane ride tomorrow. We leave in the morning for Europe. It has certainly been a hectic week getting everything done and ready. We didn't even start packing until tonight and aren't finished yet. It will be a late night. Hopefully we'll get some sleep on the plane. I've been coughing and feeling a little puny myself this week. I finally broke down and got a steroid shot in my office this week so I could keep going and started some antibiotics. We should be a lot of fun to travel with. haha

We are looking forward to the trip. We have opera tickets for Budapest, but I'm not sure which opera we're seeing. I plan to take a lot of pictures.

Mark's parents have been here all week and I'm not sure we would have made it without them. We've had forgotten lunch boxes, dentist appointments and all sorts of excitement. I hope they're not standing at the door with their bags packed ready to leave when we get back. They will be busy with both of the boys' practice and game schedules and Emily is just plain busy.

Mark will be due for chemo when we return. Thanks to all of you for the continued prayers. Pray that we have safe travel and that this next CEA marker is good. Mark will be getting the new drug next time and we pray that he will not react this time. He is on medications now to help prevent that. Pray, pray, pray. God bless!!!!

No comments: