Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb 5

Hello to all. We had an exciting day today. Calen continues to feel awful and I took him in to the pediatric clinic today to be seen. (My car wouldn't start this morning which posed another problem). He got tested for and was positive for the flu. He has started Tamiflu which will hopefully shorten the course, but he is puny and feels terrible. Now we have to be concerned about Mark being exposed. He will probably have to start the Tamiflu as a prevention. Hopefully he doesn't come down with anything as his chemo is scheduled for Monday.

I have been trying to Lysol everything and keep Calen quarantined in one area of the house away from everyone else. We will see if it works.

My car has been towed out of the garage and into the shop. Still no word on the problem. I am guessing the started, but we'll see.

Take care and God bless!!!!

No comments: