Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28

Well, we're here in Pittsburgh!!!!! We made it and we're in our room at the Family House. The flight was uneventful. We sat behind Phil Stacey (he was on American Idol) on the plane which was pretty neat. We are staying in room 404 and I posted the address earlier on the blog. Our direct number to the room is 412-802-4866 and I think you can leave voice messages if we're not here.

Matt, Eugenie and Sue (my mom) are flying in tomorrow to join us. We are gearing up for a big day tomorrow and an even bigger day Friday with the actual surgery.

Last night Calen had a rough time and cried for nearly an hour. He just wore himself out. He wants to be here with his dad so bad and doesn't understand why he can't come. It's very hard on him. Colton had his episode this morning while we were saying goodbye and he cried and cried and then we were all crying. We got back in the car and Emily was crying. It was awful. I think it will be a long few weeks away from the kids.

Continue to keep Mark in your prayers. Thanks for all the love and support. God bless!!!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan Godbey said...

Last night while praying for you guys this verse came to mind.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for Thou art with me."

We will be praying for you.