Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feb 10

Hi. It's been several days since I've updated. Mark continues to do well. He has been busy this week with work and baseball practice with Calen. They are gearing up for a tournament Feb 23rd. Colton also had a basketball game Saturday which was exciting. Colton had a great defensive game and held his man to one basket during his playing time. The kid he was guarding usually scores 18 points per game. He's become quite the defender and is actually using form to block out and get rebounds. Emily's leotard made it here before her class on Friday. She had the best time in her tumbling class and started chattering about it the second I picked her up.

We're gearing up for Chemo tomorrow. It's quite a downer on Sunday evening because Mark is feeling good and knows that in the morning the "fun" starts all over again. I guess it's a necessary evil. We're just thankful that it is keeping his cancer under control.

We still haven't heard from the surgeon in Pittsburgh. Hopefully we'll know something soon. It is hard to just sit and wait.

Continue to keep Mark in your prayers. God bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just great! Who's going to help me with my regression models this week? Fine, I will just do it myself.