Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jan 6

Hi to all!! Mark is having a much better day today. I didn't write yesterday, but he was feeling pretty down. He stayed in bed pretty much the entire day except for getting up for Emily's birthday party. The party was a lot of fun and Emily had a great time playing with her friends at Premier Athletics. We had a great turnout and it was great visiting with all the parents during the party. Mark came home and went back to bed. I spent the evening taking down all the indoor Christmas decorations and the tree while Emily played with her new toys.

Today Mark was still pretty weak and hadn't had much to eat, so he didn't get out of bed for mass. The kids and I went. I made some lunch after mass and Mark got up and ate with us. He seemed to be feeling better and was able to make it to Alex City to watch Calen practice baseball today. They spent quite a bit of time out there. Mark's hands were bothering him some after sunset because of the cold. I spent the afternoon taking down all of the outside Christmas decorations and putting the up in the attic.

The kids are gearing up for their first day back at school tomorrow and I think it will be good to get everyone back in a routine. I think Mark is anxious to start going in to the office more on his good days. He has been able to focus a little more on work lately.

Thanks to all of you posting messages and offering support, prayers and comfort. It is great knowing that we have such great friends. God bless!!

2 comments:

Christy Price said...

Hi Ronda,

I just wanted to say how amazed I am at your strength. Today I said a prayer of thanks that Calen, Colton, and Emily have such an amazing mom, and Mark has such a strong partner to lean on. You are an inspiration!!

Love To All!!

Christy Price

Dan Harris said...

Mark,

Lee gave me this blog address and I wanted to drop in and say hello. We are praying for you and your family during this time. I look forward to seeing you sometime when you are back on campus.

Dan