Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct 13

Hello to all. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Mark had an okay weekend. He felt pretty puny on Saturday, but had a good day Sunday and wanted to go watch Colton's baseball tournament. The Slammers were undefeated at that point and were looking good. Mark sat at the edge of the fence. Colton had a good tournament and the Slammers won the championship. The boys all brought the big trophy over to Mark and presented it to him after the win. It was so sweet. We took pictures. The outing wore Mark out and he didn't feel so good on Monday, but by yesterday evening he was getting the pain back under control and seemed to feel better.

We had a great dinner that was brought to us by some church members and Andy joined us along with Matt and Mark's parents, so it was a good evening. My mom has gone home for now. She had a few delays at the airport and one reroute, but eventually got home safe and sound.

We are gearing up for another chemo on Thursday. I am not sure whether they will check another CEA this time. I believe she will and I pray that it has fallen drastically. God bless!!!!

5 comments:

Philly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philly said...

hey mark, congrats to the boys on their big win! i hope everything is going well with your treatments. just wanted to say you are in my thoughts and prayers and i know you'll keep fightin hard. hopefully ill get a chance to see you at church soon, take care - Philly

beacon72 said...

Praying for you all daily..Hoping Thursdays chemo goes smoothly and that the CEA marker has declined drastically

Unknown said...

Hey Mark and Matt,

Guys, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I have been talking with Thad about your status and updates. Hope to see you both soon. Take Care my friends and God bless!

Kathy said...

Hi,
I just stopped by to see how Mark was doing.
I am still praying for him and hope this chemo does the trick.
Kathy