Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25

Hello everyone. Mark is scheduled for his stress test tomorrow with Dr. Williams. Hopefully the cardiology evaluation will go well and he will get cleared for the surgery. We are praying and know that things will work out as they should, we will just follow the lead.

Our flight to Pittsburgh is Sept 1st. I am getting anxious already. Mark, of course, has some anxiety kicking in as he knows what lies ahead. It is such a brutal surgery, but at this point it is a necessity. I am already missing the kids and we haven't left yet. We will miss so much while we're gone with both school activities and sports. Calen is sad that Mark will more than likely miss all of his football season. We leave prior to the first game and it is unlikely that Mark will be recovered enough to make it to the games when we get back, but we'll see. We've learned to take things one day at a time.

God bless!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sorta can't wait for the surgery. I know it will be hard - and I understand it's probably harder than I can even imagine. Still, I saw it as good news that the surgery would even take place.