Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6

Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Mark seems to be making a little progress. He is still very sore and having a lot of pain. If we could get rid of that, I think he would be a new man. His appetite hasn't returned and he hasn't started regaining the weight yet. We are hoping that will start coming back with time. He seems a little less sore today which is good. I think he is ready to schedule the tests for his next surgery, so we will get that going soon.

Mark's incision is looking really good. It is close to healed now. The 2 open areas get smaller and smaller each day. I think by our next appointment in the Surgery Clinic, it will be closed up or just shy of it.

I took the boys out golfing at the AU Club yesterday. It was a fun outing for us. Usually Mark does the golfing, so it was a new experience for me. Usually when I go out there, it is to play tennis or to take the kids swimming, but I drove the golf cart and we made it for 9 holes. Calen and Colton had a good time. Emily stayed behind with her granny and grandad.

Calen, Emily and I made it out this morning for Mass. Calen was altar server today. Mark wasn't feeling well so he stayed behind. We did talk him into a late lunch at Provino's today and I think he enjoyed getting out a bit.

We continue to pray for healing and put our faith in God that he will guide our path. Thanks again to all of you for your continued support and friendship through this journey. God bless!!!!

No comments: