Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14

Mark is still a bit under the weather. He continues to run fever. After the ER trip with IV antibiotics and IV fluids, we got home to a temperature spike to 102.4 and he was up to 101.5 most of the night. I woke several times through the night to check on him and just knew we'd end up back in the ER, but I was wrong.

Mark woke feeling a little better, so the kids went to school and I headed off to work. Mark tried breakfast and a short trip to his office with Matt and Thad and then spent the entire rest of the day in bed feeling miserable with a fever and fatigue. He took his second antibiotic dose this evening and perked up some. We're waiting on blood cultures, but the other tests all looked OK. I really hope this gets better. He's so worn out that I'm not sure he'll be strong enough to handle the next chemo round if we don't start rebounding soon. I'm sure we can postpone it if need be.

Colton has a baseball game tomorrow night. Mark is supposed to assistant coach, so we'll see how that goes. We'll pray for a better day tomorrow.

God bless!!!!

1 comment:

Auburn CoB said...

I've been following the blog for the past few weeks but couldn't remember my dumb password so I couldn't post!! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.